HAPPY LEARNING ! ! !

Let your children have a lot of fun while learning ! ! !

Monday, February 14, 2011

THE ROAD TO ENGLISH

In these series of VCD, it will help your children to excercise their vocabulary, spelling and grammar skills. Each volume privide 100 useful words for children to learn. And also with songs that are fun and enjayable for childern to sing along! ! !

The Road To English Vol.1
: My Family
:  Song - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
: My Body
: Song - Old Macdonal Had A Farm
: My Classroom
: Song - Baa Baa Black Sheep
: Animals
: Song - Ding Dong Bell
: Numbers
: Song - hickory Dickory Dock

Retail Price    : RM 14.90
Free                : Learning Book
Code               : CW 34

The Road To English Vol.2
: Jobs
: Song - Ring A Ring Of Roses
: My Clothes
: Song - Pussy Cat
: Colours
: Song - Three Blind Mice
: My Town
: Song - I'm A Little Teapot
: Food, Fruits And Vegetable
: Song - Auld Long Syne

Retail Price    : RM 14.90
Free                : Learning Book
Code               : CW 35




No comments:

Post a Comment